He has quite the phobia these days about going to the dr, dentist, etc...I really talked this appt up on the way explaining what all they would do and that he would not have to get any shots. I knew the flu mist nose spray would be an issue... so I told him they were going to tickle his nose with it and his friend, Henry, went that morning and didn't cry at all. What was I thinking?!?! He got a little upset when they pricked his finger (above picture), but got over it quickly. However, it took 3 adults to hold him down for the nose spray...I'm pretty sure his body was possessed for a brief moment! His daddy will be going on his 5 yr check up, especially for 4 shots!!!! Makes me laugh when I was thinking how easy the first 85% of the appt was. Ha!
Here are his stats:
Weight-38.2 lbs (65th percentile)
Height- 40 3/4 inches (42nd percentile)
Despite all of it, I'm happy to report that he is very healthy and got a good report! So thankful for a happy, healthy boy (depsite his major meltdown!). :)



Bless his sweet heart! I hate the doctor, too, Pierce!
ReplyDelete