Pierce has been begging for probably the last year to go to Chuck E Cheese. We had not been in probably 2 years (which he doesn't remember) because I despise the place, but we tried it out again with friends and were quite surprised. It was newly remodled and we lucked up with only a few other guests there besides us. Thanks to friends Maury, Carter, Grant and Grace for a special after birthday celebrating!
Poor Grace, she is TERRIFIED of any type of dressed up character. I totally forgot about the mouse, he came out and Grace was done!! I'm sure I scarred her for life! However, Pierce and Carter were super excited for photo ops with the mouse!
This precious thing never made a peep...such a little doll!
Daddy even came to meet us for lunch and a little game time. I'm sure he loved his special Chuck E Cheese birthday lunch on his special day! :)
CEC was a HUGE hit for these three!!! All thumbs up!!!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment