A big thank you goes out to The Patterson's for hosting a fun Halloween night! Since I was home sick, M braved trick or treat time for Pierce. I camped out in the basement, eating my dinner alone and resting while they were gone (since I was sick and avoided the trick or treaters at our house). One friend told me she was jeaous!! I must admit I was sad that I missed the Halloween fun!
Superman was getting into role before heading out to meet his friends...
The kids loaded up on dinner before heading out to trick or treat! I heard from friends that it's getting a little tricker now that the kids are getting bigger and many want to run ahead and see how many houses they can hit up. Next year we may not be able to keep up with them! So fun to get to hang out with friends during such exciting times!
Group shot before heading out to collect candy!
I think it's funny that Pierce thought this was his birthday party! If I had known that, we could have skipped out on planning his actual party. Ha ha!!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment