Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Crazy Spring Break!

Our Spring Break didn't plan out quite the way we had anticipated last week, but ended up on a good note! I had planned to work a few days, plan lots of fun activities with friends, then head down to the farm for a visit. Instead, we worked a little, all got strep throat, and didn't see many friends. We did manage to make it down to the farm towards the end of the week. Lucky for us, there was much warmer weather!

After laying around most of Friday and resting , we were all on the upswing by Saturday. Pierce had a day full of fun...making pancakes, a trip to the co-op to buy some vegetables to plant, fishing, swimming, kite flying, a fish fry, visiting with family, and his new favorite sport - frisbee!











Pierce loves visiting the farm, but I'm pretty sure our dog, Maggie, likes it better! I've also learned that we are needed much when Gigi and Poppa are around, he would much more prefer for them to do things for him than us...which I'm fine with. :) I think Gigi got bed duty every night! Lots of progress has been made on the new house too, I bet when we go back it will look completely different. We will have to visit again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment