Today was Dr. Suess' birthday and if you have a preschooler, or work with them like I do, that is a pretty big deal!
Pierce's class kicked off the celebration on Wednesday and he got to choose a Dr. Suess book from home to share with his class. He took "I Can Read with My Eyes Shut!"
Today they had wacky pj's day, he thought it was hilarious to dress like this for school and decided he also needed mismatched shoes! They also had green eggs and ham for a snack!
Even as an adult I love Dr. Suess books, lucky for me I was at one of my schools today and got to hear Dr. Suess books all day! "Wacky Wednesday" was one and I'd never heard it!! "Oh The Places You Will Go" is probably my favorite, someone special gave it to me when I graduated college. Pierce doesn't understand why I have a kids book!!
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I got the same book as a graduation gift. Love it too :)
ReplyDelete