One of the things I hear all the time is, "Mom I want to go to _____'s house today." OR, "Can ______come to my house?" Well, lucky for Pierce he got his wish!
On Monday, after I picked Pierce up from school we stopped by Carter's house and took him home with us. His daddy was out of town so I thought his mommy would enjoy a little break! We played outside, did lots of running, make tracks to ride on, played superheros, and ate dinner. I even made the BEST picture ever of them together and some four-year old, whom I will not call out, apparently deleted it off my phone!
And, to top if off, friends Grant and Grace stayed with us Tuesday morning and Pierce went to his buddy, Ford's house, on Tuesday afternoon. It was an exciting 24 hours!!
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You were a lifesaver!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!
ReplyDeleteAnytime, we loved having them!!!
ReplyDelete