Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eggs-tra Fun!

I realized that I forgot to post about two other fun things before Easter. One was the 3rd annual egg hunt at Kate and Ward's House! Kate and Pierce have been in the same class since babies and she and her big brother host a fun egg hunt for friends each year. The most fun part is that all of the eggs are stuffed!



It was an afternoon full of egg hunting fun, snacks, playing with friends, and trying out the tree swing!  Pierce only lasted about a half a push and about fell off, but other friends loved it and had the balancing down pat!
I also forgot about seeing the Easter Bunny!  We were at the mall recently and Pierce spotted the EB while we went to get lunch.  He BEGGED to go to see him and did not forget upon our departure that he had not seen him.  I promised him we could since he was very good during our 2 hour visit to run errands (and I thought he might forget).  Surprisingly, there was not a line at all...after I paid, I understood why!  Wow.  Pierce jumped right in his lap, talked to him for a while, and went back to say hi again before we left!

1 comment: