Yesterday was the annual High Country 5K Race (I think the 10th year). M was in charge of setting up all of the volunteers/sentrys around the course. I volunteered again this year to help since I can't run and my little helper assisted. Nothing like a chocolate pop-tart for breakfast to get your day started off right while we waited for the race to start!
While at our post, we saw about 5 cops on motorcycles, which Pierce thought was super cool. Especially, when they stopped to talk to him! He stood with me on the street, held the sign the entire time, told the runners which way to go on our corner, and cheered for them. His favorite runners were at the very end of the race when buddies, Maury, Carter, and Mr. Owen, ran from their post (one down) to ours to meet us!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the pic of them holding the sign!
ReplyDelete