Our new gym has a pool and Pierce has kept his eye on it all winter wanting to know when we could swim. Last week, they took the bubble off of the pool and we treated ourselves to our first official pool visit Sunday afternoon!
Ironically, since they took the bubble off the weather has been cooler. I do think that they have kept the pool heated some but I'm not sure that the splash pad was. Pierce loved it all! He especially loved "swimming" with the vest on. I enjoyed sitting on the side and throwing toys in while he swam for them and played with some other kids. I'm not sure how happy he will be when swimming lessons start next week and he isn't allowed to wear the vest though!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cute! Mine would love that. We'll have to meet up there soon :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDelete