One of M's co-workers, Mrs. Lori, is helping out with the Jimmie Hale Mission here in town. She wanted Pierce to color and decorate this placemat for them to use soon, maybe at Thanksgiving. He was excited to do it and I was impressed at how well his coloring skills have improved during 4K!
I traced his hand but other than that he did all of it by himself!
I think the fun part for us was explaining to him what the Jimmie Hale Mission is and answering all of his questions. Pierce was excited to make something for someone that may not have family or a home. I hope they like it as much as he liked making it! Mrs. Lori didn't even think he did it by himself since he did such a good job!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment