Saturday, November 10, 2012

5!!!!!

I'm not really sure how he went from this....
 
....to this, but time sure has FLOWN by!!  I can't believe our little angel is now FIVE!  I'm not sure that any child has ever been more excited than he was about his birthday.  While it makes me sad that he is getting older, I sure am proud to be his mama.  He is such a blessing each and every (well almost!) day!!!
 

While having your birthday on Halloween certainly makes for a crazy birthday, it's also pretty exciting too.  I mean, most kids do not get to dress up like superman all day at school?!?  The 3K and 4K classes got to go trick or treating at Regency (the assisted living facility near his school).  Pierce loves seeing the residence there, I'm sure they love all of their little visitors too!

I got to swing by Pierce's class for a few minutes after lunch and take some special brownie bats we made for a birthday treat with his friends!  They sang "happy birthday" to him and he even called a few friends out saying they didn't sing loud enough!  HA HA!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo BIG!!! Seems like he should still be the size he was in the 1st pic :(

    ReplyDelete