After a day of birthday fun, we headed over to The Patterson's for an exciting evening of Halloween fun with friends! They were sweet to host and have so many friends over (I think there were close to 50). The kids got to eat, play, celebrate with a cookie cake, and even had a visit from our favorite babysitter! Miss. Rebecca brought glow sticks for all of the kids which were a hit, and really good idea, especially when we started trick or treating!
I think Pierce loved the attention on his special day! I love the mesmerized faces on the kids looking at the cookie cake (as if they needed more sugar!).
Happy Birthday, Pierce (and daddy!)
Most of the trick or treating crew! This year it was much harder to keep up with them but Mr. David did a good job of keeping them together. They are much quicker now!!
Happy Birthday to my favorite little Jedi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment