Monday, November 5, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Last week was Trunk or Treat at our church. Pierce was very excited about a chance to wear his new costume! He has recently fallen in love with all things Star Wars...so here is Obi Wan Kenobi!
These expressions crack me up!!!


Pierce and his best buddy, Carter, are quite the pair!  I spent most of our time chasing these two around.  I wish I knew what they were discussing...

Pierce had lots of fun playing games, getting candy, riding a merry go round, eating dinner, getting his face painted, seeing lots of friends in costume, playing in the jumpees, and one of his favorites was the cake walk!
Jack loves playing with Pierce and Carter at school!
 
I think Carter was the luckiest at the cake walk, he won enough that they have his mom a carrier to carry all of his cupcakes.  Pierce got super excited when they called his number and he won too!

On the hayride with some of the dads...I noticed that they let the kids eat a bunch of their candy from bags on the ride so they wouldn't get up.  Pretty smart on their part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment