Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preschool Graduation

 The day this mama was dreading...preschool graduation!  I was sad, but Pierce was super excited!  I can't believe his time at the Dayschool has come to an end.  The last three years at HDS have flown by!  We've made some wonderful, sweet friends these last three years.  I think I was most sad because most of the kids split off to different elementary schools.  Our time at HDS has been wonderful, the Dayschool will hold a special place in our heart!!
Entering and singing, "Jesus Loves the Little Children"...let the water works begin!

 
So very excited to have his own Bible!  We've read it lots at night, taken it in the car to read, and brought it to church lots already.

Sweet E and P


The original crew...Pierce, Carter, and Cooper
 It was a very sweet graduation, along with a reception afterwards.  Each child had their artwork displayed, special treats, and goodies from the Dayschool!



The BEST 4K teachers - Mrs. Martha and Mrs. Carol!
Pierce also informed most of the staff at the end of the week that he would be back next year on the days he was out of school to be a helper. I hated to tell him that if his school was closed, the Dayschool probably would be too! We are going to have to work hard to keep up with all of our Dayschool families now. The countdown to Kindergarten is officially on and Pierce couldn't be more excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment