Tuesday, June 25, 2013

VBS....Round 2

The next week after being at Gigi and Poppa's was VBS at our church. You would think Pierce would be tired of VBS having them back to back but he wasn't. I think he was excited to spend time with lots of friends. We had another great VBS and it made it even more exciting with record breaking attendance of children!

I was in the Bible stories classroom again, Pierce loved checking out our room decor for the Everywhere Fun Fair!
With so many kids in attendance, many age groups had more than one class.  Pierce loved that almost half of his class were dayschool friends.  He had a fun week with friends and loved learning lots of new songs, Bible stories, games, snacks, daily themes, and scriptures.  I was amazed at how much he learned!
Dayschool buddies...Pierce, Jones and Carter

Evangelina and Charlie Ann

The last day of music and green day!

No comments:

Post a Comment