A few weeks ago, Pierce headed south to visit Gigi and Poppa and attended VBS at their church for the week. It was a week in between regular school closing and his summer program starting so it worked out perfect! I knew he would be thrilled to go,even if he didn't know one person there. Gigi said he was a little timid the first night but quickly jumped in there and loved the week.
On the last night, I rushed out of town after work and was able to catch their closing assembly. Not all of the kids made it on stage but Pierce did. He's standing underneath the cross.
I heard all about what they did each day, listened to lots of songs, and we headed downstairs for ice cream before we left!
Pierce loved his time with Gigi and Poppa and I enjoyed a super quick visit to pick him up. Of course, we had to hit the lake for a few minutes before we got on the road!
Thanks for a fun week, Gigi and Poppa! This little boy was worn out on the way home. Probably not the safest, but it was nice and quiet!
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment