Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ice, Ice Baby

We have had a really brutal winter this year.  You know it's crazy when there are days that it is warmer in Alaska than in Alabama!  There was an unexpected ice storm that hit in January.  Thankfully, Pierce had been home sick that day getting over the fever virus and wasn't at school.  Otherwise, he would have been stuck there.  If you ask him, he's sad he missed the big spend the night party at school!  I'm happy we were safe and warm at home and I was not stuck at another school for work!



This was on the hill in front of Julie's house just up the street.  We were literally stuck at home too while M was stuck in Montgomery.  So glad I encouraged him not to try to come home.  People were stranded for hours and hours on the roads.


This little angel loved making an angel even though there wasn't a lot of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment