Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekend Full of Birthdays

In early February we had a weekend full of birthday parties to help celebrate some sweet friends.  First up was Grant and Grace's 5th birthday!  I can't believe they are five...so hard to think they are almost ready to start kindergarten.  Lots of fun was had by Pierce jumping at their party, and especially their awesome and delicious cakes that their Nana makes!


 Next up, was Keller!  Pierce loved seeing friends from school (and the gym) and thought it was crazy that he had a swimming party in February! 
I've gotten so use to seeing both of them in glasses that it's kinda funny to see them without them here!

Pierce was also excited to remember that he could grab a green arm band and could go all over the pool by himself!  I was glad he had not totally forgotten how to swim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment