Monday, March 31, 2014

The Cheese

Pierce was invited to two birthday parties for classmates on back to back weekends at Chuck E Cheese earlier this month.  If you know me, I'm really not a big fan of CEC!  It's just mass chaos and craziness.  I had an open mind since the party was at the new one on 280 but it was just as crazy as I expected.  Despite my excitement, Pierce had a great time and loved seeing friends from school!  Can you tell he partied hard?!?!

 For the second CEC party, one sweet mom offered to pick up P and take him with their family.  I gladly said yes!  I think he had lots of fun tagging along with them and we enjoyed a quick date night dinner while they were gone!
Mr. Robbie even helped Pierce reach the pedals so he could race.

Big sis, Ellie, rode rides with him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment