Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday (and Almost Birthday) Morning!!!

Last Monday (Halloween) was Pierce's 4th Birthday! So hard to believe!!! I was sick the entire week so there weren't as many exciting birthday surprises as planned. However, Pierce didn't seem to mind. He still thinks its super exciting to be 4 and get to dress up and go get candy on his birthday!
Thanks to Grandmomma and Granddaddy, he had a gift to open that morning. If it hadn't been for them, there probably wouldn't have been one!

I big thank you to my sweet friend, Brooke!!  She kindly made a birthday cake for my sweet boys and made us a meal since I was diagnosed with shingles that weekend.  What a life saver!!!  I definitely was in no shape to do it and almost slept through their big days.  Poor M rarely has much birthday excitement anymore since his is the day after Pierce's!  Look how excited he is here holding up, "35".  Ha!!!
Maybe next year I'll step it up a little to make up for this year!!

1 comment: