Thursday, November 29, 2012

Healthy Boy!

A few days before Thanksgiving we took Pierce for his 5 yr check up. This time of the year we focus a lot on what we are thankful for, it made me the most thankful to hear the doctor say "he's very healhy!".
Going to the doctor is definitely not my childs favorite thing.  We talked about his upcoming visit for a while, inlcuding the fact that he would be getting multiple shots.  I think he was so traumatized by his flu mist in his nose last year that he actually said he would rather have an extra shot!  Well, it was all fun and games until the nurses came in with the shots.  Good think I drug daddy along for some assistance!  Luckily, they make is super quick and it was over very fast.  He did milk it for a while and was unable to walk or do anything for a good 12 hours!!

Here are his stats:

Weight - 41.6 lbs (50%)
Height - 43.5 inches (60%)

1 comment:

  1. I know you are Soooooo glad that visit is over! I'm already dreading our February visit with the twins. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete