Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas morning was here!!  Thankfully, we slept until after 6:00...I think it was closer to 6:30 before we headed downstairs.  Pierce always thinks its torture that I make him sit and wait on the stairs for a few minutes to wait before he heads down to check out his loot.


We thought it was funny that he quickly ran over to check out his stocking totally bypassing the tree and looking to see what was sitting out from Santa.

Who knew that most coveted and exciting gift would be the bracelet maker?!

We enjoyed the wrapping on this gift from school.  I really do love his homemade gifts!




Time for the special treat to sing, "Happy Birthday" to Jesus and take time to truly remember and recognize the reason for the season and why we are celebrating!

For breakfast I made homemade french toast and attempted to make it look like a Christmas tree.  Pierce thought it was crazy he got to eat some m & M's for breakfast!



After a few hours of playing and quickly packing up, we headed south to start celebrating with our families...more to come on that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment