On Christmas Eve we headed to church that evening for the Christmas Eve candlelight service, then had a quick dinner with some sweet friends before heading home to get ready for the exciting and much anticipated night!
 |
| Best shot I could get, but can't believe how big they are getting! |
 |
| Couldn't forget to put out the food for Rudolph and his crew! |
 |
| And of course, some snacks for the big guy. |
I was also quite the slacker this holiday season and did not buy any new Christmas clothes or pj's. Luckily, he wiggled his way into another year of these pj's but I'm pretty sure he wore these last Christmas Eve too so I guess the only way I can tell the difference year to year is by his new accessory on his face!
Before bed, he read to us, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" all by himself. He made the book this year at school, illustrated a lot of it, and was so proud of it! This handmade book will become an annual tradition to read before bed each year. I can't wait to keep reading it for years to come!
So thankful to get to spend such a wonderful time of year celebrating with this little guy. I love his excitement and thrill of happiness. I hope it lasts for many, many more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment