Wednesday, January 1, 2014

So Thankful

Sadly, I did a very bad job at taking pictures during Thanksgiving...I guess we were too busy eating, enjoying family, and being thankful!  Our first stop was in Luverne and Grandmomma was so happy to host this year since Martha had been out of the town visiting the new baby twins.  Poor Max is the really big kid and the little kid table!


Grandmomma has been cleaning out her parents house and found some photos of her boys when they were little.  I can't get over how much Pierce looks like his daddy at that age!
 Our next stop put us back on the road and we headed down to the farm to visit my parents for a quick visit!
Pierce was pretty excited to find this sign when we were parking to eat and insisted that Gigi park there.  "Thumbs up for AU!"

Pierce and Poppa love reading at night...I think Poppa thought it was funny how animated Pierce was while reading and is impressed that he can read the whole book to him!
 
Our next stop....headed to the Plains for the Iron Bowl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment