Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Grand Getaway

M had a conference for work in October, since he was on the planning committee he needed a little extra help so I tagged along. Since he is in such a male dominated line of work, they have a program just for the spouses with lots of entertainment. I enjoyed pool time, lots of good food, shopping, catching up with a few old friends and making a few new ones.

The highlight of the spouses program was our pinterest party and the Bingo morning.  I pretty sure I've never played bingo like this before.  It was serious business with some great prizes!!
I loved my afternoon jogs on this trail and all of the beautiful homes!  Not boring at all.  A super big thanks to Gigi for staying with Pierce too.  He had so much fun with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment