Monday, December 29, 2014

Jammies with Santa

Our neighborhood HOA hosted, "Jammies with Santa" at the clubhouse. The kids had lots of time with Santa, Mrs. Claus, and "Elfie"-the head Elf.  The also had donuts and milk, made crafts, and wrote letters.  I loved getting a photo with Santa and not going anywhere!
I'm not sure Pierce has ever seen Mrs. Claus before, he was amazed!


He talked to the bug guy quite a while.  Santa told him he loved milk, that's why his belly was so big!  Pierce also reported that this Santa was the real deal and not just one of the helper Santa's. 
 
I thought he might not be sure of this Elf lady, but he believed her when she said to leave an extra cookie out for her.  And, if he was bad, it was ok...she didn't always tell Santa everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment