How did he go from this...
...to this, so quickly!! I know people say it all the time, but I wish I could freeze time. He is growing up way too fast!
Pierce was so excited to wake up on his birthday morning and finally be 7! He is so fun and such a joy to us. God blessed us beyond words with this one.
Walking out the door at 6:45 a m for school makes for a really quick and crazy birthday celebration. And then there's the whole Halloween and dress up thing too!
 |
| Last dress up day at school...team day! |
 |
| His class had a fall party too, complete with lots of fun treats to eat. |
The day before, I took donuts in to celebrate his birthday (again, another dress up day...hence the crazy attire!). His teacher also put on a little dance party for them before they got back to work!
 |
| Pierce and Micah...and a few photo bombers! |
Happy Birthday, Buddy! We love you oh SO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment